Monday, April 16, 2012

Victorian Tag - Pansy
I did this tag earlier this month using supplies on hand.  The background paper is Paper Studio and looks like brocade fabric. I punched a border with an EK scallop punch and glued it under the paper.  The girl is a leftover from Victorian Ornaments I make a couple of years ago.  I covered the girl with Glossy Accents.  I mixed some acrylic paints to match her hat and painted the flower (petaloo - Color Me Crazy) and the rayon ribbon to match. I dyed some of the ribbon with Distress Ink, Peeled Paint.  I glued the leaf ribbon and added peal beads with glue dots.  I glued some bling to the center of the flower and added touches of Gold Stickles in the center.  I used some DecoArt Twinkle Writers:purple and lime green to highlight the various areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment