Saturday, July 7, 2012
Well, once again I do not have all the necessary supplies so I did some improvising. Love learning all the different techniques and trying them out.
I cut the base tag using the Vagabond and the Tags & Bookplates die and added an eyelet.
I used the red and blue paper from the Seasonal Stash and fussy cut the flag from the 4th tags in that stash.
I used Alcohol Inks Red Pepper, Denim, and Silver with the Blending Medium. I used a small straw to form the background splashes. Star burst lines are added under the stars using a silver gel pen.
The stars and silver trims are Dresden scraps from my craft stash. I add some Alcohol inks, Mushroom and Oregano, to age those slightly.
The ribbon is dyed using Distress Inks Barn Red, Broken China, and Vintage Photo
The flag and star charms were brass, so I added touches of Alcohol Inks Mushroom, Oregano, and Silver.
The bottom sticker 4 is from Ideaology Salvage collection. The number is embossed with Silver.
Hope you enjoyed your visit.