Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 2012 Tag Tim Holtz

March 2012 Tag for Tim Holtz Tags.  This is my first tag.  I did not have my Vagabond when I made this so I cut the tag from ivory card stock.  I used a Graining tool and Vintage Photo distress ink.  I applied the distress ink to my craft mat, add a few spritz of water and then worked that onto the graining tool.  I added details to the card with a paiint brush.  I darkened the hole with several layer of distress ink.  I didn't have a butterfly punch so stamped butterfly on grunge board and cut it out.  I embossed with black powder I had on hand and added the paper pieces on top ( no sticky paper to add to the butterflies).  I punched the flower from a sheet of copper foil and added a twist of wire to the center and glued a butterfly on top.  The fern leaves were cut from scrap paper.  The stamp was from a set I believe is Tim Holtz.  I tied some fibers and ribbons I had on hand and glued a copper heart over the knot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment