Saturday, June 23, 2012


OH ! Brother!

This is a photo of me with my younger brother.  Taken just a few years ago!!

I used DecoArt acrylic paint in Lt. Buttermilk and Blush for the  background.  Vintage Photo and Spun Sugar were used over this.

The photo was tinted using Faded Jeans and Spun Sugar, applied with a cotton swab. 

The flowers are from the Tim Holtz floral ribbon and were tinted with Spun Sugar. The tie was distressed using Vintage Photo.

 I found an old receipt from 1870 in some papers from my Grandparents house, photo copied on ivory paper,  and then tore and distressed with Vintage Photo.

The paper flowers are from the Tattered Florals and Movers & Shapers.  They were cut from craft card stock and then stamped with script stamp and black ink.  I stamped a pocket watch over part of the photo and then applied a clock face and hands with a brad.

For the sign , I used foil tape and alcohol ink, then paint for the lettering.  The metal findings are from Tim Holtz, 

This was a fun tag as are all of his designs and always something new to learn.

Thanks Tim




No comments:

Post a Comment